- Updated On:
- March 28, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Looking for a Tree Change?
Located in the sought-after area Dardanup West, this partly renovated four bedroom, one bathroom cottage is perfect if you’re looking for that extra bit of space while being close to town. The property already has two established separate paddocks and surrounded by beautiful greenery, citrus trees, stone fruit trees and stunning gum trees. This property has great potential for any aspiring hobby farmer.
The Features of this property include:
- 3.5 Acres (1.42 hectares)
- Fully renovated open plan kitchen with quality finishing including Stone benchtops, drawers and overhead cupboard space.
- Fully Renovated Butlers pantry/laundry.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Tile wood burning fireplace
- Large master bedroom with parents retreat
- Three good size bedrooms
- Solar hot water system
- 160ft bore (which produces wonderful water with no stain age and also is drinkable)
- 6 x 10m powered workshop
- Large 15,000 gallon cement rain water tank and 2 small rain water tanks
- Two garden sheds
- Glass Greenhouse
- Two fully fenced paddocks
- Fully reticulated with fruit trees and garden for the aspiring gardener
- Dardanup West location — centrally located to Dardanup townsite, Farmer’s Market, Eaton, Bunbury CBD.
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT OUTSIDE SCHEDULED VIEWING TIMES.
Total Land Area 1.4157ha